COPRA RF 2023.1 - now available
Created by Viviane Bauer | |COPRA RF
COPRA RF 2023.1 now available also for AutoCAD and Inventor 2024.
Continue reading to learn more about the most recent software developments.
- AutoCAD 2024
The version AutoCAD 2024 is supported
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2024
The version AutoCAD Mechanical 2024 is supported
- Inventor 2024
The version Inventor 2024 is supported
- COPRA RF Standalone-Version 2024
COPRA RF Standalone Version is now available based on AutoCAD 2024 in addition to AutoCAD 2021.
- Update of COPRA RF Standalone
An update of COPRA RF Standalone is now possible without completely uninstalling and reinstalling the installed Standalone version.
- Cadfinder now displays a list of all recently used projects, making it easier to switch between projects.
- Multiple AutoCAD documents can now be printed into a single PDF.
- The roll attributes can now be extended as desired by defining your own attributes.
- After importing a COPRA project into Inventor, all attributes defined in the project are now available as iProperties.