We tailor our COPRA workshops and training sessions to suit your needs and standards.
Our trainers are involved with the COPRA design processes and that of our customers on a daily basis; therefore they have comprehensive practical expertise to help increasing efficiency in your company. If you would like further information, please contact us.
Building COPRA RF expertise - typically 2 days
- COPRA RF Project Management (CadFinder)
- Flower module
- Profile from CAD and Designer
- Unfodling with Spreadsheet, calibration methods, Strip width
- DTM deformation technology
- Rolls module
- Machine data, axis creation (new axis configurator)
- Smart Rolls, Automatic roll adjustment
- Rolls dimensioning. Cut-list
Building COPRA FEA RF expertise - typically 3 days
- General overview and understanding of the functionality of the different program-parts
- COPRA RF / COPRA FEA RF
- Project management
- project tools
- COPRA FEA RF Pre-Processing
- How to generate and optimise a FE model
- Discussion of FE basics: mesh, contact, material, boundary conditions, etc.
- How to interpret Model assumptions
- Practising in creating a model
- Starting a simulation
- COPRA FEA RF Post processing
- Creating a report/automatic report-creating own set-up
- How to interpret FEA Results
- Animation-creating a movie of the simulation
- Making a restart/Advanced Restart
- Advanced tools for pre-processing
- friction and shaft deflection simulations
- Punch holes
You can increase for example your product portfolio by learning how to design special shapes with a more efficient and faster roll design.
We will help you identify the training areas your team can benefit from most. Our offer will be targeted to your specific training requirements – duration depending on requirements