- Only one sensor for 360° measuring required.
- The COPRA ProfileScan Desktop can be used on a Desktop.
- Many possible views compared to a system with three to six sensors.
- Even small slots in the profile allow measurement of large inner areas.
- Contactless. Tactile measurements of profiles usually impossible.
- Non-destructive measurement of profile cross sections: short sections up to 310mm can be used without cutting.
- Premium robust sensor cabinet.
- The COPRA ProfileScan Desktop can be quickly assembled/disassembled. Comes with a transport case.
- Direct connection to Laptop or desktop PC. No separate controller or external power supply required.
- Easy operation (Windows).
- Measuring functions can configured individually.
- Documentation of scanned results.
- Algorithms are specifically tailored to roll formed profiles.
|COPRA ProfileScanDesktop 80||COPRA ProfileScanDesktop 200|
|Measuring Principle||Light section (Laser triangulation)||Light section (Laser triangulation)|
|Profile length max. 1)||310 mm||760 mm|
|Profile diameter max. 2)||70...80 mm||175...200 mm|
|Profile width min.||15 mm||15mm|
|Repeatability rel. to measuring field||+/-0,013%||+/-0,018%|
|Accuracy rel. to measuring field||+/-0,03%||+/-0,04%|
|Number of sensors||1||2|
|Dimensions||340/465/310 mm||550/570/575 mm|
|Dimension case||430/495/185 mm||630/660/280 mm|
1) Other dimensions on request
2) In dependence of profile cross section
US-Patent: US 9,127,936 B2